The new KARDEX SHUTTLE® XP 700:
25% more storage space per tray, up to 715kg capacity per tray and up to 4,050mm tray length.
The new standard:
Standard solutions available with 4 metre long trays.
The all new Kardex Shuttle® XP 700 for heavy and bulky stock items adds immensely to your storage capacity, enabling completely new storage strategies and internal logistics. With a total floor area of only 13.7m² and module height of 7m, the new Kardex Shuttle® XP 700 offers 200m² of storage space for items that are 150mm high and 4m long. Go ahead and calculate the total storage space!
New performance features:
High-speed equals quicker access.
Boost your access speed by up to 25% compared to standard shuttle equipment with tray lengths of 3,250mm. The new Kardex Shuttle® XP 700 is smoother and quieter and reaches higher speeds; resulting in extremely shortened picking times for your stock operations. With automated tray extraction, you can easily lift heavy loads with cranes or forklifts out of the Shuttle.
- Maximum use of space height with minimum use of floor space
- Small 50mm grid for high-density storage with minimum distances between items
- Electronic speed control – up to 1.2m/s
- Height control of stock items
- Automatic shutter doors protect operator and goods
- Downward compatible tray use