The service provided by the team is an all encompassing one-stop-shop.
Most companies now operate in fast moving and competitive markets. The need to adapt internally to meet external demands presented by market shifts and customer requirements are essential if we are to survive and prosper.
The ability and flexibility to reorganise will frequently mean the disbanding and regrouping of employees and teams of individuals to meet the new opportunities. Invariably this will involve internal moves of a lesser or greater scale. Being able to react quickly to new demands will often give first mover advantage to those who have predicted shifts intelligently and accurately.
Office “churn” is renowned for being chaotic, time consuming and frustrating for all concerned.
The Document Task Force has been established to minimize the pain associated with “churn” and can supply a range of services at short notice, in a professional and efficient manner. These services include the following:
- Surveys of existing records management and general office procedures.
- Recommendations to improve on file indexing, colour coding, types of hardware.
- Formulation of document management policy including file transfer, retention periods and controlled destruction programmes.
- The resource to physically implement all recommendations including hardware supply, provision of new folders, sticking on of labels, creation of databases, transfer of files from old to new.
- Organisation of the office move, pre-planning, implementation and consolidation.
- Supply of labour, crates, off-site storage and transport.
The cost of the office “churn” has been estimated at several thousand £'s per individual. It is therefore crucial that this is carried out expertly and efficiently by a qualified and experienced team thereby protecting the investment and ensuring that the move to gain competitive advantage is secured.
For detailed information please contact your local Kardex office or distributor.